- I'm not a tweeter but I made a profile on Twitter and I only tweeted twice when my tweet ended up on the Rosie show. No kidding. We share the same birthday so I sent her a tweet and she read it on the air. Look....proof.
Now the show is cancelled. Figures. (please don't add me to your tweeter list or whatever you call it. I can tell you now I will never tweet again, it's just not me).
- I turn 48 today. I can't even believe it sometimes. I still feel 25 inside.
- You know how I said I was a Pinterest addict? It's not getting any better. It's just making my "to make" list a lot longer.
Fresh, homemade ricotta. I think yes.
photo and recipe from Framed Cook
And this Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast cake from Alexandra's Kitchen.
photo and recipe from Alexandra
Oh there are more, so many more recipes.
- I've been on a bit of a purging spree the last few weeks. So far I've gone through the garage, kitchen, and breezeway. Next up the attic and bedrooms.
- I feel the need for an Ikea trip comin' on.
- Our big spring project. I'm covering the kitchen ceiling with tongue and groove wood! Yup. My house is really country/primitive so it will totally tie in with the rest of the house. I'm doing it...well John will really end up doing most of it, but I'll be the one to stain all the boards and be his little helper.
It should look something like this:
Now if I could get that kitchen to go along with the ceiling!
- I'm addicted to Aveenos Fig & Shea Butter Body Wash. I have 15 bottles. There was sale and I had coupons.
- My friend Eva bought me this for my birthday.
I see lots of little pies in my future! My friends rock.
- My neighbor came over last night and told me that she is taking me out to dinner and the musical The Addams Family at our local theater. How cool is that? Nice to have neighbors who are also your friends.