Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now with printable recipes!

Since the start of this blog a mere 5 months ago, I have been trying to be able to create printable pages for the recipes. After a 2 month search I came up empty handed. I had just about given up and decided that I was going to either have to A) go .com or B) change the layout of the site from a black background (which I love), to a white background to make the recipes easier for people to print. (You can thank me now Mom G). So last week I wander over to Susan’s site Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy and I see that she has printable recipes….on blogger. Hmmmm. How’d she do that?? I had to know. The best way to find out something you want to know…ask. So I did, and she sent me a nice email and explained it all to me, so I can now present you with printable recipes!

If time permits I will try to go back and catch up on some, but I doubt I will ever get to all of them. So if you see a recipe you really want, just let me know and I can send it to ya, but all future recipes will have printable versions. Yeah technology.
Post a Comment