Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp

Shrimp Blog

Every July I have to tell new readers of the blog that I'm not around a lot in July. Summer doesn't last long here in New England and even thought it's my least favorite season, I appreciate the sunshine and all the yummy summer foods. I love working out in the garden and I love all the fresh seafood we get here in Rhode Island.

Shrimp is at the top of my list. We grill it a lot, but sometimes you need a fantastic recipe to get you through those long winter months when you can't go out and grill.

This is that recipe.

This is the only roasted shrimp recipe you will ever need.

I tinkered around in the kitchen and came up with this and it's just perfect. A hint of Parmesan, delicious olive oil and a dash of Italian seasoning! So good.

It got rave reviews from my gang.

Make sure to use RAW shrimp in this recipe. Cooked shrimp just won't cut it!

Shrimp Blog 1


Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
recipe from Lisa@The Cutting Edge of Ordinary
PRINTABLE RECIPE
1 pound RAW large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Preheat oven to 400. Line a sheet pan with parchment or lightly spray with cooking spray. Place all the ingredients in a bowl large enough to hold all the shrimp. Mix all the ingredients together and place shrimp in a bowl. Toss shrimp to coat. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes (don't overcook!)

No comments: