Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday & a little crappy luck.

Watsons Farm horsehoe

Yes, this is a not so wordless Wednesday today. I have some 'splanin to do.

So the contents of my breezeway are now in my garage as it gets a brand spankin' new tile floor. I'm excited about it, but I hate the mess and disorganization it causes in my life. I know "Waaaah" right?

Anyway, on top of the mess I am without a computer.

My 16 year old son and his 17 year old friend decided to take apart my computer on Monday.

I had parts all over the floor.

"Mom we know what we're doing" I heard over and over again.

17 year old takes my computer home to install new parts. The mother board dies. He orders a new one. It will probably be a week before my computer is up and running. My only warning to the 17 year old computer wiz "You lose my pictures and you are gonna be in some kinda trouble young man". He assures me he won't.

Oh yeah, another little funny tid bit. Monday night I took Moose's meds instead of mine, by mistake of course. There was a call to poison control (I'd be fine) and many, many dog jokes. John told his Mom that I was fine but he couldn't understand why I kept sniffing his butt. Yes that is how my husband is. I know you are all laughing. It was funny.

I am limited to lunch time at work to try and post and catch up on blogs (like that's gonna happen in 1 hour). If anything good is happening, someone let me know on Facebook, lol.

10 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

okay, I think your week tops mine!!! computer down and moose's meds.... = not good. I am wishing you a very happy end of the week!! It has got to be better, right!!
xx
callie

Alicia Gregoire said...

OMG. I'm dying here.

redforever said...

Oh dear, good luck with those pictures on your computer.

Also, hang that horseshoe with the points up so your luck does not run out.

Amy said...

I'd be fetal without my computer. I feel for you!

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

Good girl.
You'll be fine!
*scratches Lisa behind the ear*

Anonymous said...

okay, that is funny! not the computer part though. yikes!

thanks for your basil suggestion. I will do that for sure.

Becki's Whole Life said...

Wow - I hope your computer is going to be ok - that is scary!! Your hubby is quite funny - I am glad you are ok, though:-)

Unknown said...

awesome textures! I hope your computer is better than new! ;)

sherry lynn said...

OMG, i think you win the prize, glad the meds wont do any damage.lol,and i truely hope your son is right, you are a brave mom.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I just discovered this site today and I've been completely absorbed for the past couple of hours! I absolutely love your blog. I love your stories, happy and sad, and reading about your life. I hope you never stop! I will be a devoted reader!
Dana