Friday, October 21, 2011

2 Ingredient Appetizer!

Honey Apple Butter and Brie

What could be easier?

Company is coming and you need a quick and delicious appetizer. You don't want to spend a whole lot of time in the kitchen. What to do? What to do?

Pick up a jar of Trader Joe's Honey Apple Butter (love, love, love, love, LOVE!) and a piece of brie or any other soft, melty cheese of your choice. Bake the cheese in the oven just until it's soft and gooey, then pour over some Honey Apple Butter, break out a few crackers and the appetizer is ready.

How easy is that?

Honey Apple Butter

No I didn't come up with this great idea on my own. This was demoed at my local Trader Joe's. They even took it a step further and added some finely diced sauteed spiced apples to the top. It was so good it made me walk right over and grab a piece of cheese so I could make my own.

Don't even get me started on the Honey Apple Butter. I love this stuff. Between this and the Fig butter, I am in heaven.

Honey Apple Butter and Brie 1

3 comments:

Becki's Whole Life said...

Love the Demo counter at TJ's. This sounds wonderful. Their Brie is really good and you can't beat the price on the TJ's brand. I haven't tried the apple honey butter, but I definitely will now. I love brie and apples so I am sure this is wonderful!

Unknown said...

ok, this is totally my kind of app. only problem no trader joe's here! there is one coming about an hour away, i'll have to go and stock up! i hope your party goes well, have fun!! susan

Anonymous said...

I just bought the Fig Butter! Can't wait to use it! Brie is fantastic - and Burrata is fresh mozzarella with only the outside hardened. The inside is creamy. It is marvelous! Thanks for this post! I love to have things like this on hand to fix quickly.