Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Before I forget....

I found a really wonderful site and wanted to share it with you guys. It’s called White on Rice. http://whiteonricecouple.com/White_on_Rice_Couple.html.

They had commented on this blog when I had won a contest over at Jadens so I went and checked out their site and man oh man, it is just strikingly beautiful. Their blog is what I want my blog to be when it grows up. The photography is breathtakingly gorgeous, probably the best I have seen on anyone’s site. The recipes just scream, “make me” and they look absolutely mouth wateringly delicious. I can’t wait until I have time to just sit and read the whole blog, it’s that good. If you want some great inspiration check them out, you won’t be disappointed.

Oh I almost forgot…….I’m getting noticed look what I found. One of the recipes I posted was on this site: http://www.csftw.com/recipe_corner.html. It’s the Culinary School of Fort Worth! They even referenced my blog! How cool is that?

Post a Comment