Friday, March 7, 2008

Things that make me happy #9


After the near meltdown I had yesterday, it was wonderful to come home to a little package waiting just for me from Jessie at Cakespy. Three adorable magnets that she made me along with an equally adorable card. As most of you know I have a thing for cupcakes. I just can't resist them. To me they are the perfect treat and they look cute too, what more could you ask for?

You can check Jessie's website out here and her Etsy shop out here She sells all kinds of cupcakey goodness. Starting in April of this year, Jessie will be a new illustrator for one of my favorite magazines, Taste of Home. Mucho congrats on landing that gig girl!

Ok so yesterday I was really feeling pretty down and worried about the kiddos. My stress level was the highest it's been in a very long time. Today I'm breathing a little easier. Evan seems to be on the mend...fever is finally going down. Jesse came home from school today with a slight fever and the sniffles. I'm hoping he doesn't come down with whatever Evan had.

What a difference a day makes! Thanks again Jessie for making me smile when I really needed it. Here's a pic of the card and mags hanging on the fridge. I think I need to make some cupcakes tomorrow!

Aren't they just the cutest things?
My favorite is the bunny one.
Post a Comment