Friday, March 7, 2008

Things that make me happy #9

ANYTHING TO DO WITH CUPCAKES!

After the near meltdown I had yesterday, it was wonderful to come home to a little package waiting just for me from Jessie at Cakespy. Three adorable magnets that she made me along with an equally adorable card. As most of you know I have a thing for cupcakes. I just can't resist them. To me they are the perfect treat and they look cute too, what more could you ask for?

You can check Jessie's website out here
http://www.cakespy.com/ and her Etsy shop out here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5243382. She sells all kinds of cupcakey goodness. Starting in April of this year, Jessie will be a new illustrator for one of my favorite magazines, Taste of Home. Mucho congrats on landing that gig girl!

Ok so yesterday I was really feeling pretty down and worried about the kiddos. My stress level was the highest it's been in a very long time. Today I'm breathing a little easier. Evan seems to be on the mend...fever is finally going down. Jesse came home from school today with a slight fever and the sniffles. I'm hoping he doesn't come down with whatever Evan had.

What a difference a day makes! Thanks again Jessie for making me smile when I really needed it. Here's a pic of the card and mags hanging on the fridge. I think I need to make some cupcakes tomorrow!



Aren't they just the cutest things?
My favorite is the bunny one.

1 comment:

Cakespy said...

YAY! I am so happy you like them!! Enjoy!!