Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Sweet Boy

Last Days of Summer - Moose hanging out

My sweet Moose is in the ICU at Tufts Animal Hospital in North Grafton, MA.

We made an emergency visit this afternoon.

There is an infection raging in his body and my poor little guy isn't doing well at all.

To say I am a total wreck is an understatment.

He hasn't slept more than 2 feet away from me since they day he came home. I'm missing him already.

I can't remember when I have cried this much.

I'll probably be scarse for a bit while we travel back and forth to see him.

Please keep my little guy in your thoughts and prayers. Ask whoever hears your prayers at night to please help heal him.

I can't imagine my life without him in it.

13 comments:

Alicia Gregoire said...

Oh. I hope he gets better. Big thoughts and hugs to you.

Vanessa said...

I am so sorry to hear he isnt doing well. I am praying for his recovery. Furr babies make life so much sweeter. XX ~Vanessa

Amy said...

I feel the same way about my two Beagles. Big hug and positive energy coming your way. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Hearts and Thoughts

Tania said...

Oh, I know your pain and I am praying for your sweet boy. Our pets are sometimes more precious to us than we can possibly put words to. Wishing a speedy recovery and healthy return.

TKW said...

I'm so sorry! I'll be sending white light your way and hoping for a happy resolution.

jancd said...

Only God hears our prayers and I'm sure He's hearing all of ours for your little dog today.

Carol said...

My thoughts are with you Lisa.......prayers for your sweet puppy.

I know what you're going through-sending positive thoughts and hugs your way...

Carol

Anonymous said...

Lisa..I hope your Sweet Boy gets better and returns home. As a pet lover I understand your sarrow. David

Anonymous said...

oh Lisa. Isn't Tufts supposed to be amazing. I think I read a book about them.

Prayers, prayers, prayers for your boy.

Strength, strength, strength for you.

Cathie said...

oh sweet Moose. I do pray his guardian angel is watching over him (and you, too.)

Wonderful said...

Awwww....I hope he's ok!

MrOrph said...

sorry to hear this! hope he gets better and back to you really soon.