Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow in October

Snow in Oct

I love snow.

I really do....but in October? Before Halloween?

It's just not right I tell ya.

Snow in Oct3


We woke up to about 3 inches of heavy wet snow. So heavy that it destroyed our gazebo. The whole thing came crashing down. I can't even post a picture of it cause it's just too depressing for me.


Snow in Oct1


We're off tomorrow so I guess we'll be spending most of our day doing demo. *sigh*

I do love the snow, but it could have waited a little longer to make an appearance.


Snow in Oct2

2 comments:

Foodiewife said...

I just hung up talking to my friend, who lives in Providence. She said that her garden is gonzo, and that they have an open house. They are trying to sell their house to move back to California. Wow. Sorry to hear about your gazebo. You get snow storms. We have earthquakes and mudslide. Mother Nature can be so fickle.

Amy said...

This right here is why I couldn't live in Minnesota any longer. It may be pretty, but no thanks.