Friday, January 30, 2009

Superbowl Showdown

I was honored to be one of the finalists over at Noble Pig's Superbowl showdown.

She received 1,026 entries and my Antipasto Squares made it into the top 5! I was pretty stoked. I admit it, I did a happy dance when I found out.

The big winner was Lori with her Buffalo Chicken Dip . There are some great recipes on Cathy’s site for the big game. Head on over and check them out. Her pictures of the antipasto squares are gorgeous. She made them look possibly more fantastic than they taste....okay that's not true cause they taste amazing, but they look damn good on her site. Go see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And your squares were awesome!

Daziano said...

Brava!!! I'm not really that into the whole superbowl thing, but I sure would like to have some of your antipasto squares!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa, those look awesome! I can't wait to try them.

Laurie said...

Your entry looked so yummy! Didn't you want to be in Cathy's kitchen when she was doing the taste test?

All those recipes and yours was picked! I would have done a happy dance too. Kudos to you!

Melissa said...

I didn't know what to expect from those squares, but now I really want to try em! Congratulations on being in the top five out of just over 1,000 recipes. You're awesome!