Sunday, February 22, 2009

Technical difficulties

It's a lazy, rainy Sunday. John, Mitch and I are in the kitchen listening to CD's and munching on a new recipe.....Sausage Bites with a Apricot Mustard dipping sauce. So good! The perfect munchie. Recipe coming soon. Just got a new laptop and now the old computer decided to act up so my photos are trapped until the cable man comes tomorrow. Trust me the sausage bites will be worth the wait.

Also coming up....Vanilla Bean Cupcakes (thanks Lee!), Baked Chicken Thighs with shallots and mushrooms and Maple Sour Cream Coffee Cake.


I also tortured my husband by watching Abba videos on YouTube. My favorite being Waterloo, which I sang karaoke style at a very loud volume cause I know how much he enjoys it, lol.

Here's the video so you can sing along and torture your significant other too. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha! I love ABBA. I guess either you love em or hate em.

Hooray for lazy, rainy Sundays and hooray a new laptop. Can't wait to hear about the sausage bites and the chicken thighs.

Anonymous said...

Gawd I hate computer probs. It's the worst for those in our profession:)