Sunday, February 1, 2009

What's cookin' on the stereo

I'm uncool.

It is a fact.

I have never played with the Wii, or any of the other many gaming systems my boys own. I don't own an iPod or MP3 player. I have a pay-as-you-go cell phone and the only ones who calls me on it are my mom or husband. I could never program the VCR, or any other electronic device. I still listen to CD's on that archaic contraption that sits in my living room called the stereo.

Totally uncool.

There are usually tunes on when I'm cooking so I thought from time to time I'd post what I'm listening to when I'm in the kitchen baking up something fantastic.

Today I'm in the kitchen cooking up some football food and I have on Jason Mraz's CD We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. I love this CD.

Enjoy your Sunday, eat good stuff and oh yeah, one last thing.....GO STEELERS! (please or my husband will be so miserable).

Here's one of the tunes on my stereo today......Lucky featuring Colbie Caillat.


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Were it not for the patient encouragement of our mutual friend, EricE, I would still be listening to cd's on the stereo myself. But now that I've figured the iPod thing out (LOL, I can hit play, and get stuff from one place to another most of the time.) it's nice to have portable tunes.

Anonymous said...

I used to be uncool but forced myself to get with the program. Weirdly I like the techinal me better!

Nice song.

Dewi said...

Indeed, I can see that from your photograph!
Cheers,
Elra

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

I love Jason Mraz. If you haven't already, be sure to check out "Mr. A to Z." It's not as good as Dance, Steal Things. But, worth a listen.