Saturday, February 21, 2009

A very fun day

Yesterday John and I took the day off to bring the kids to see the movie Coraline in 3D (which we loved! Go see it!) and to take the kids to one of our favorite restaurants in the city....Fire & Ice.

We were all cracking up over the HRG's (Horn Rimmed Glasses) glasses we had to wear and how nerdy we all looked in them. They kept putting them on and laughing at each other.


After Coraline we were off to the big city. They loved Fire & Ice. Here they are at the food bar picking out what they wanted to eat.



Then you bring it to the giant grill and the nice man cooks it all up for you, adds the yummy sauce you picked out and serves it back piping hot.



Sara ate with chopsticks....for a little while anyway....then she switched to a fork for faster consumption.


They all cleaned their plates.



We went home with very full, happy bellies.

Tati and I went shopping at my favorite store later that night. Pretty perfect day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I visited their website - what a fantastic restaurant idea! I would love to have something just like that near me to try.

Glad you had a wonderful day!