Thursday, August 5, 2010

What I'm Lovin'

Handmade spoons 4

These beautiful handmade spoons.

I'm a sucker for handcrafted anything...and I have a mild obsession with little spoons.

Just look at those beautiful handles.

Handmade spoons

So exotic looking.


Handmade spoons 1

Now I feel like I need to make something small and dainty to eat with them.

Handmade spoons 3

Right now I'll settle for these sugar snap peas since they don't require me to heat up the oven.

Handmade spoons 2

Happy Thursday! The humidity is going to break just in time to enjoy the long weekend (Mon is a RI holiday!)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh boy I am in love with these. Spill your source!

Apples and Butter said...

I am in love with the vibrant green peas on the little spoons. Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

oneordinaryday said...

Oh, these are just beautiful!