Saturday, February 2, 2008

For the other John




Who asks me "how come I'm not on your blog huh?".

John is my oldest and one of my dearest friends. We met 27 years ago. He and I were in Mr. Coyles English class 1981. He sat behind me, would talk to me, make me turn around to tell him to shut up, and at that very moment, without fail, Mr. Coyle would catch me turned around and yell at me for not paying attention. Of couse John would put his head down and pretend he had no idea on earth why I was turned around to "bother" him. He got me in trouble lots of times in high school. About 22 years ago he left to join the army and came back with a picture of a Slovenijan girl in his wallet who he told us he was going to marry. We all laughed. 2 years later he married her. Best thing he ever did. Ya done good Picklehead. Now to go dig up those pictures from the prom......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.