Thursday, January 10, 2008

Is this my kid or what??

This photo hangs on my refrigerator. It is a constant reminder of how alike Evan and I are. Not only does he look like me, but also he has a lot of the same character traits that I do.

When he was really little and had blonde curls that trailed down his neck, my Mom would often look at him and say how much he looked like me at the same age. I never really thought about it too much until I came across this wrinkled picture of me at age 2. I had just taken Evans picture for a Christmas photo and remembered the picture of me that I had found. I put the 2 photos side by side. Amazing. His eyes are the same black/brown that mine are, the nose….exact, the lips, big and pouty like mine too. Even our hair was the same color.

There is no denying that he is mine.


I just hope for his sake, he grows over 5 feet tall.

No comments: