Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things that make me happy #6

Beautiful Pottery! I'm a total sucker for anything made of pottery. This was yet another Etsy find. Dirt Girl Pottery (see the link to her store at the bottom of this post). I was just cruising through Etsy last week during my lunch hour and it occurred to me that I have lots of rings, and not too many places to keep them organized. They end up on windowsills, or the back of the toilet, etc. I found Dirt Girl of Maine and loved her stuff. Adorable ring holders at a really reasonable price. Then I saw the spoon rests, and the candle holders, you know how it goes. I ended up ordering 5 of the ring holders, a spoon rest (the black matches my stove perfectly) and one of the pillar candle holders. I was like a kid on Christmas opening that box. I plan on keeping 3 of the holders and giving the other two away as gifts....if I can part with them!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5286233

1 comment:

Dirt Girl said...

Thanks for including my pottery in your blog! The picture looks great too. Much appreciated and so happy to have made your #6!!!!