Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Things that make me happy #4

Cola Gummies
I was never a big fan of gummies. For at least the first 30 years of my life I had never even eaten one. They always looked to gooey and jell-0-ish to me. About 10 years ago my friends Bernd and Kirsten came from Germany for a visit to the states. Along with all the chocolate delights that they brought was Cola gummies. They had a tub of them that they bought at a warehouse club. A tub. A giant tub of cola gummies. Tati was ecstatic. They were a favorite treat of hers when she lived in Germany. They urged me to try one. I was reluctant, but I finally gave in. Oh my. It only took one little gummie.

I love Cola Gummies. It was that instant. We finished the tub of them before the week was over and then they were gone. *sniff*. We occasionally got some more of them when Tati's mom would bring them, but never the TUB that Bernd & Kirsten brought. About a year ago I stumbled upon this great site for nuts, dried fruits, etc. called Nuts Online and guess what they had??? Yes, the cola gummies!! Bless you Nuts Online people! I ordered 3 bags. 2 for me, 1 for Tati. Could they be the same gummies that we had from Germany? TROLLI. Yeeessss! My quest for the cola gummies ended and I'm not ashamed to say that Nuts Online guys and I know each other pretty well.

No comments: