Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Couldn't it have waited one more day?


You know I love the snow. I truly love it. But today? I could have done without it. It's been snowing since about 8:00am. John has shoveled 3 times now. I'd say there is about 7 or 8 inches of snow on the ground. He came in from shoveling and showed me his "Antarctica mustache" as he calls it. It was frozen with snow. My two best friends and their families are supposed to be coming for New Years. We have New Years here every year and it has become a tradition to play Taboo or some kind of a similar board game each New Years. We laugh till be cry when we are playing games. It's really one of the best nights of the year for all of us.

I hope the snow won't stop anyone from getting here....well I know it's already stopped my parents, but my friends are pretty used to driving in it.

Here's Moose trying to make it to the shed.
The snow was already up to the platform door!


Hope the weather's not hampering your plans this year. If you do have to travel.....be careful and stay safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope they can make it! Have fun tonight!