Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hootie

(minus the blowfish).
Isn't his little primitive owl adorable??

I'm a sucker for anything country/primitive/grungy and this owl is all three.

I found him at Cranapple Christmas, a great primitive site that I stumbled across in my never ending quest for new Christmas craft ideas. I just fell in love with him and luckily I scooped him up before Shari brought him to a crafts fair.

I think I may be doing a bit of my Christmas shopping at her site. Check her out at Cranapple Christmas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Thanks for the plug!

Anonymous said...

Dang, he's cute.

Joanne said...

Love Hootie, with those cute button eyes. The country/primitive crafts are so comforting.

Anonymous said...

Your hootie is cute. I was looking for Christmas craft ideas and then I found your blog. I guess I'll be your frequent visitor from now on :)