Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Before I forget....

I found a really wonderful site and wanted to share it with you guys. It’s called White on Rice. http://whiteonricecouple.com/White_on_Rice_Couple.html.

They had commented on this blog when I had won a contest over at Jadens so I went and checked out their site and man oh man, it is just strikingly beautiful. Their blog is what I want my blog to be when it grows up. The photography is breathtakingly gorgeous, probably the best I have seen on anyone’s site. The recipes just scream, “make me” and they look absolutely mouth wateringly delicious. I can’t wait until I have time to just sit and read the whole blog, it’s that good. If you want some great inspiration check them out, you won’t be disappointed.

Oh I almost forgot…….I’m getting noticed look what I found. One of the recipes I posted was on this site: http://www.csftw.com/recipe_corner.html. It’s the Culinary School of Fort Worth! They even referenced my blog! How cool is that?

3 comments:

~lifedramatic~ said...

Wow, thanks for posting the link. Their site is pretty cool!

C

~lifedramatic~ said...

Thanks for the welcome! I've actually been blogging a while, my main one is here now http://lifedramatic.spaces.live.com/default.aspx


But I have a whole bunch of stuff here www.myspace.com/lifedramatic that I haven't figured out how to move yet.

I check your blog every day and I love it! Keep up the good work!

C

Anonymous said...

We're blushing...thank you so much for the nice comments. We wouldn't be where we are without the help and inspiration from everyone in the food blogging world.
Congratulations on the culinary school picking up on your recipe! See?! Just keep on doing what you're doing and we'll be watching you on TV! :)