Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ear Picks?

I work with a guy who always picks his ears with a car key. I kid you not. He sticks the end of the key in there and starts diggin'. It's a disgusting habit and every time he does it I yell at him and remind him about all the filthy germs he is ramming into his eardrum, but he still does it. It's such a compulsion with him that half the time he doesn't even know he's doing it until I tell him to stop. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the Asian Market this morning and saw EAR PICKS!

Ear Picks! I couldn't believe it. The make an item specifically designed to pick your ears with! That can't be safe right? Why would you want to poke a skinny stick into your ear? Why? That's why they make Q-Tips (which you aren't supposed to stick into you ear either, but who doesn't do that?). There were 75 cents so I totally had to get them for the car key ear picker, just to make him laugh. They have a little scoop on the end. How gross is that? I swear to God if he sticks one of those things in his ear while I am around I am going to whack him upside the head. I'll warn him before I give them to him...these are for decorative purposes only.....go back to picking at yourself with a key.

I also picked up a few other things:

Evan went a little crazy in the candy section. Jesse was sleeping over a friends, so we picked some stuff out for him too.

I still can't get over the ear picks.

No comments: