Sunday, March 2, 2008

I won!

I won, I won, I won! I entered a contest on Jaden's Steamy Kitchen and I actually won! She had asked for your favorite spice combination and I entered with a combo that I had just recently used and really loved and I freakin' won! It wasn't my combo that won (she uses a random number generator) but hey I still won!

My prize? A pair of tsp spices - Sweet Heat. What is tsp spices you ask? Allow Jaden to explain:

"tsp spices are organic spices in perfectly measured, freshly sealed, single-use packages. Each tin comes with 12 spice packets - each 1 tsp of the spice. Their products, “packets of pure adventure,” make measuring spoons obsolete and also protect spices from light and air to ensure freshness and the fullest flavor. A reprieve from spice cabinet chaos, these one-teaspoon spice packets are stored in tin cans that look great displayed on the kitchen counter, which makes them a perfect gift for home cooks".
Sweet Heat contains one can each of true cinnamon from Saigon and crushed ancho chiles. Each spice can contains 12 one-teaspoon packets. Sweet Heat is an age-old taste sensation made dazzlingly new. Awaken your senses with the delicate flavor of true cinnamon and ancho chile. Teaspoon packets allow you to use them singly or together.

I am oh so happy! Thanks Jaden!

2 comments:

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

Yea Lisa!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We had to check out who the winners were, and it looks like a very well deserved after looking at your BEAUTIFUL quiche and love of Henna! :)