Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meet Ming

This is Ming. She is my brothers 11 week old pug. Isn't she just the cutest thing? Moose was very jealous of her and snipped at her a few times. He got a few snaps on the nose and went and sulked. Now he's kissin' up to me cause he knows I wasn't happy with his behavior. Freshy boy.




I took about 70 shots of her when she was here. It was hard not to get her moving. She makes this little sniffing noise constantly, sounds like me when it's allergy season. My brother says she snores when she sleeps. I sleep with a snorer too bro. It may be cute now, but trust me, it will become so not cute in a matter of time. My snorer doesn't have those cute bug eyes and pushed in face though.


I smell like puppy kisses now.

3 comments:

Portia said...

Sooooo adorable!what a cutiepie!!!

~lifedramatic~ said...

Oh my gosh. cutest.puppy.evar!!!!

Almost makes me want a puppy....

almost...

teehee!

C


http://lifedramatic.spaces.live.com

Anonymous said...

Oh Ming is sooo cute!! Big hugs and kisses to Ming!